Thursday, April 26, 2012

Favorite European River Cruises

I had a customer ask me what my favorite European River cruise is.
Here are the results.
#4/ Tulip Time Cruise: These cruises are only in April and May every year when Tulips are in bloom in Holland.
From taking a canal boat ride in Amsterdam to visiting world famous Keukenhof Gardens.

#3/ Romantic Rhine: This 9 day cruise starts in Amsterdam cruising down the Rhine ending in Basel, Switzerland.

#2/ A Taste of the Danube: This 9Day cruise visits Vienna, Melk, Budapest and more. Cruise by charming small towns , visit the city of music, did I mention Bratislavia?

#1/ Capitols of Central Europe: This 10 day one is my favorite; Prague; known as the Paris of the East. Budapest, Vienna, Melk and Passau.
http://avalontravelagent.com/Product.aspx?id=33925&trip=3wpb0

No comments:

Post a Comment